SNOWMAN CHALLENGE

It's finally here! The Snowman Challenge! The Material Girls, my favorite fabric store here in the Interior, has finally posted all of the entries for the contest on their website. Looks like there's some stiff competition!

My entry, entitled "Fairbanks Birdhouse," is listed as number A1. Here it is:

All you have to do to vote is email the girls @ materialgirls@alaska.net with the identifier "A1" in the email. Thank you all! I'll let you know how it goes!!

On a related note, I am going to get to do some super friend sewing activities this weekend! Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Go Girl! Both D and I voted for the BEST one -A1
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt really illustrates how hard birds work to raise their young, what a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts